English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
03/16/2016 - My books: Get them here!
01/25/2016 - Trika Guru Gabriel Pradīpaka: About him
Spiritual name: Pradīpaka (lit. "the one who sheds light", i.e. the one who sheds light on the secret meanings of the scriptures).
Nationality: Argentinian. He was born in Rosario but lives in Moscow.
Spiritual lineage: In 1983 (April) he received spontaneous initiation in the form of Śaktipāta (lit. "descent of Power", i.e. divine Grace) by repeating the sacred mantra "Om̐ namaḥ śivāya" while he was watching a photo of Svāmī Muktānanda. Hence, despite Svāmī Muktānanda having passed away in 1982, Gabriel Pradīpaka considers him as his Guru. A few months later (October, 1983), he was "formally" initiated by Svāmī Alakṣānanda, also belonging to the Muktānanda's spiritual lineage. As you surely know... or maybe not... Muktānanda is the Master who brought the Siddha Yoga path to the West. Gabriel Pradīpaka was learning/working in the well-known Siddha Yoga community till 1989. Since late 1989 through late 1991 and since late 1994 through late 1997, he was learning/teaching/working with another teacher (a disciple of the great Muktānanda too), who was crucial in his life as a yogī. And since 1997 he is "on his own".
He also recognizes Svāmī Lakṣmaṇa Joo as his Trika Guru.
In February of 2016, he founded the Parabhairavayoga, a brandnew spiritual movement that is just starting to spread around the world.
In short, he is a spiritual guru, conversant with Sanskrit language and Trika philosophy, who sheds light on spirituality as a whole and helps spiritual aspirants out with the process known as Self-realization or Final Liberation.
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
07/19/2017 - An enormous update: Read the news!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, finished translating venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. (Congratulations, Dávid!)
- Not pleased with finishing that huge translation, he started translating Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (the most difficult Trika scripture). He translated by now the introduction and the first part of stanzas 1 and 2. (Awesome, Dávid!)
- Our collaborator Natalia Ambikā (also known as Gurumā) finished on the Blog her massive translation of my "Short commentary on Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam" - (Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3) into Russian. (Excellent!)
- And she continued to translate on the Blog: Practices in Parabhairavayoga - Part 1. (Keep it up!)
- Hopefully, you are glad with the enormous updates!
05/24/2017 - Another important Blog update: Read the news!
- I published at the blog 'the second part of my long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- In this second part I teach about Śāmbhavopāya, the easiest and at the same time the most difficult method in Trika Shaivism. Even I added my own experience with Śāmbhavopāya so that the readers can get to know this method in a more practical way.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated the stanzas 51 to 70 (plus commentary and notes)... another huge jump!... into Hungarian. Great effort! Only 35 stanzas are left to be translated. Almost there then!
03/26/2017 - Blog update: Read the news!
- I began at the blog my 'long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- My work is just starting and it will become massive as I add more and more explanations. It will be a complete guide for people treading Parabhairavayoga path, which is mostly based on Trika philosophy and practice.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 12 to 50 (plus commentary and notes)... an enormous jump!!!... into Hungarian. Awesome effort!
02/03/2017 - PARABHAIRAVAYOGA SEMINAR IN HUNGARY: SCHEDULE!
THE FULL SCHEDULE OF MY UPCOMING PARABHAIRAVAYOGA SEMINAR IS AVAILABLE AS A DOWNLOADABLE PDF NOW!
02/02/2017 - Important update: Read the full list!
- A new gallery-type website fully dedicated to show pictures of me together with disciples and family during my tours, seminars, etc, and even during my daily life, has been built and published for your delight!
- An enormous work (in effort and money) to build and finally publish the Bhairava-gallery.com website for our visitors!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 4 to 11 (plus commentary and notes) in venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. Good!
- Paulo and Claudio, our collaborators, translated stanzas 36 to 39 (plus commentary) in the same above-mentioned scripture into Brazilian Portuguese. Cool!
12/23/2016 - Safety: SSL protecting both websites
Now SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is protecting both sanskrit-sanscrito.com and parabhairavayoga.com
That means that your connection with our websites is encrypted and therefore you are safe while surfing them.
So, now your bookmarks should look like this:
12/21/2016 - New Blog: Read more!
- The Blog has been 'fully' redesigned! Now it is the Parabhairavayoga's Home.
- The new design is completely professional and includes new characteristics like featured videos and posts, direct connection with our Page on Facebook, etc.
- Now the Blog is quite a website residing at Parabhairavayoga.com (not only different URL but different IP address too).
- In a nutshell, the Blog will be the dwelling-place of all our major publications about the brand-new Parabhairavayoga!
- Do you want more? You have it!: The Main Website has also been totally redesigned! The design is also professional, obviously. Now it looks like an old parchment with Indian temples on top. The font was accordingly changed too from Andika to Gentium for desktop and printing (we keep Andika for tablets and phones for readability reasons) in order to complement the new good 'old-style'.
- Do you want even more? You have it again!: The Brazilian twins expanded their translation of Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra till the stanza 35 (and respective long commentary)! My congratulations to Paulo and Claudio for such a massive effort!
- Our collaborator Dávid Farkas started his translation of the same scripture but into Hungarian, of course. Well done!
- OK, it has been a great effort (many hours working and plenty of money being dropped too in the process) to accomplish all this renovation and expansion. Hopefully you are happy with it!
12/11/2016 - NEW SERVER: Read more!
- New hosting company, new server, more for you!
- We left behind 'shared hosting' and embraced 'Virtual Private Server' (VPS): Read this to learn more.
- Advantages: (1) Access to more resources (better RAM, more CPU power, more bandwidth which translates into faster page load, etc.), (2) Customizable, (3) We pay for what we need and we can later easily expand to accommodate our future needs, (4) Much more control and the ability to use scripts with more freedom.
- Extra advantages in our new hosting plan: (1) Fully managed server plus full access to the 'root', (2) Superb support, (3) Very fast server located in Amsterdam (hosting company based in the United States but with a subsidiary in Netherlands).
- Do you want more? You have it: SSL for our site so you can safely surf our contents. In the past it was like this: http://www.sanskrit-sanscrito.com and now it looks like this: https://www.sanskrit-sanscrito.com
- And the disadvantages? Oh, it is more costly than shared hosting. Well, you cannot have it all, you know!
- And we have more in the near future: New design of the website and blog (the latter is locked by password till the process of redesigning it ends).
- Bookmark our new address: https://www.sanskrit-sanscrito.com
- Anyway, the old URL http://www.sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar should seamlessly redirect you to the new one, while the old address of the blog, i.e. http://www.gabrielpradiipaka.com.ar will redirect you to https://www.parabhairavayoga.com (temporarily locked while we redesign it).
11/08/2016 - Massive update (November 2016): Read the full list!
- Massive update!:
- All the videos of my recent tour in Budapest are here for you: 6 videos of my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam seminar and 2 videos of my satsaṅga-s.
- Thanks to our collaborator Dávid Farkas (Dayālu Ṛṣi), all these documents are currently translated into Hungarian language: Parāprāveśikā, Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam, Śivasūtra-s, Śivasūtravimarśinī, Spandakārikā-s, Spandanirṇaya, Śivamahimnaḥ stotram, Śivamānasapūjā and Gurugītā (short and long versions). It has been an enormous effort on his part!
- The rules about e-mails have been updated in our Support page.
- My Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) is now finished in English on the blog!
- And I have started the translation of the above scripture into Spanish too!
07/26/2016 - And yet another massive update: Read the full list!
- And yet another massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 3 - Aphorisms 12 to 16 (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- Our collaborators Paulo and Claudio from Brazil, after overcoming many difficulties, extended their translation up to the stanza 23 (and its respective commentary by Yogarāja) in Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra. Tremendous effort that allows Portuguese-speaking people to access the Abhinavagupta's wisdom in their own native language! My kudos to you both!
- And as always, I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
06/15/2016 - Another massive update: Read the full list!
- Another massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 3 - Aphorisms 5 to 11 (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on June 11 and 12 of 2016 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 14 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Additional stuff: I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
05/22/2016 - An extra massive update: Read the full list!
- Extra massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Sections 2 and 3 - Aphorisms 8 (section 2) to 4 (section 3) (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on April 30 and May 1 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 13 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Dávid Farkas translated Śivamahimnaḥ stotram into Hungarian. Excellent, Dávid!
- Irina Vallabhā finished the Russian translation of 'Parabhairavayoga — Dawn of new spirituality' on the blog. Huge effort, Ira!
- I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
04/21/2016 - Another super massive update again: Read the full list!
- Another super massive update!:
- Three videos of my two seminars on Śivasūtra-s in India (one in Jammu and another in Srinagar) were added to the Seminars in India playlist.
- Four videos of 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 2 - Aphorisms 4 to 7 (FULL)' (containing the massive exposition about the Mātṛkā and Mālinī arrangements of the Sanskrit alphabet) were added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- Irina Vallabhā finished the Russian translation of my own translation from Sanskrit (and respective explanation) of Paramārthasāra (stanzas 1 to 3). Enormous effort!
- Other 15 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
03/03/2016 - A super massive update again: Read the full list!
- Super massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 1 - Aphorisms 13 to 18 (FULL)' and 'Śivasūtra-s - Sections 1 and 2 - Aphorisms 19 (section 1) to 3 (section 2) (FULL)' were added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on February 27 and 28 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 21 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Dávid Farkas translated Śivamānasapūjā and Gurugītā into Hungarian. Great job Dávid!
- Paulo and Claudio translated Paramārthasāra (stanzas 12 to 15) into Brazilian Portuguese. Congratulations!
01/26/2016 - A massive update once again: Read the full list!
- Massive update once again!:
- Irina Vallabhā finished translating two crucial Trika scriptures into Russian language: Śivasūtra-s and Spandakārikā-s. Super!
- Five new videos have been published: Śivasūtra-s - Aphorisms 4 to 12 and Satsaṅga - January 6.
- More Knowledge for you!
12/26/2015 - A super massive update: Read the full list!
- Super massive update!:
- Satsaṅga - December 15 (Spanish/Russian) - Questions and answers during more than two hours!
- Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam - Partial (not FULL) - Playlist containing the four videos of this seminar extending for over nine hours!
- Śivasūtram - Seminar 1 (FULL) - Playlist with the four videos of this first seminar. A full exposition of the introduction and the first three aphorisms during eight hours and a half!
- Almost 20 hours of spiritual stuff for you!
12/10/2015 - A new massive update: Read the full list!
- Massive update!:
- Irina Vallabhā finished translating the blog into Russian language. Colossal effort as she had to translate 44 long posts! As if that were not enough, now she is engaged in translating the entire Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra (including the Yogarāja's commentary) to her native language too. My sincerest congratulations, Irina!
- With the seminar number 9 I finished my series of seminars dealing with Paramārthasāra (full): Last seminar here, on my channel of YouTube as always. Therefore, now I have fully explained both the scripture and its scholarly commentary directly from the original in Sanskrit. May this be for the welfare of all!
- I also published three videos of my last three satsaṅga-s: Satsaṅga held on November 14th and on November 15th (in the house of one of my disciples); and the final one on November 20th (at Yoga Club Airavata). As usual, I speak all the time about Trika philosophy in both its practical and theoretical aspects.
- We hope you are so glad now as we are!